Blue Wave Winter Camp 2018 -March 9th - 11th 2018
Doubletree by Hilton Burlington
870 Williston Road, South Burlington, Vermont 05403
The matted training facility, quality seminars, and popular Friday night black belt testing make for a busy weekend. Geared toward adults and juniors, black belts and gup rank students, it is preferred by those looking for the comfort of a hotel.
Self Defense for Women and Teens*
Burlington Blue Wave offers FREE Safety and Self-Defense classes for Women and Teens* to the community.
A typical session includes discussion, explanation and demonstration of techniques, and practicing drills both with and without targets. Techniques take natural reactions and develop them into effective safety skills, providing women with options to protect themselves.
- Different material is covered each week.
- Classes are designed to accommodate all abilities.
- No previous training or aptitude necessary.
- Open to all women ages 14+. You do not have to be a Blue Wave student to attend.
- Classes are free, but you must Sign Up! Class is limited to 12 students.
- Click on the Location menu above for the Blue Wave schedule.
- To confirm class times, please visit She Can. She Will. Or, go directly to the Sign Up page to confirm your spot.
Please contact Kristen Gagnon with any questions. Thank you!
*curriculum provided courtesy of The Fighting Spirit.